bug: Peak Controller Random LFO's values conforming

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
myrsnipe1
Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:59 am

x

bug: Peak Controller Random LFO's values conforming

hello!

I'm using the random function in the peak controllers LFO to modulate a bunch of parameters to record long sound design files for later chopping. After a certain amount of instances, the values seem to conform on chunks of parameters, despite having different modulation sources (different peak controllers). I recorded screencap and attached the flp. The only certain thing is that it seems FL can only handle so many random LFO's. Did not expect this from Patcher or FL, normally the sky is the limit with experiments like these.

Attached is .flp and a video of my problem. I'm up to date, 20.8.4 2576. As you can see, five parameters in delay 3 modulated by random lfos. They each go through the xy controller for smoothing. they also have a random lfo in front of them modulating each speed. Video shows how it performs here, and as you can see three parameters do exactly the same. Anyone know what this is and how to fix it? Thanks!

oh and general specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX with Radeon Graphics 3.30 GHz
RAM: 16gb
win 10
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Milinor
Technical Support
Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:51 am

x

Re: bug: Peak Controller Random LFO's values conforming

Hi there Unfortunately peak controller's rando...

Milinor
Technical Support
Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:46 am

x

Re: bug: Peak Controller Random LFO's values conforming

Hello again fruity formula controller has seed...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”