This plugin couldn't be found or opened SERUM

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
BrentVS
Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:51 pm

x

This plugin couldn't be found or opened SERUM

I just bought Serum and installed both the 32 & 64 bits version in the "Generators" map.
I was able to find both versions in the Plugin Manager. Status says "OK". Only thing I noticed is that no vendor name is displayed even though I bought it from Xferrecords.com (their official site).
Whenever I try to open Serum, I receive the message "Sorry but plugin Serum couldn't be opened. If this plugin has to be registered, please check that you register it correctly."
All that opens up is an empty sample channel.
I do have to register Serum with a serial code I received from the vendor but in order for that to work, I should be able to open up Serum first...
So far, I have uninstalled and redownloaded Serum several times. I have also changed map destinations and reopened FL Studio.
If anyone has any tips or solutions, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Extra info: I use FL Studio 20 on a Windows 10 desktop. Serum version is the latest (Aug 12 2019). All other plugins work perfectly fine.

Thanks in advance!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:21 pm

x

Re: This plugin couldn't be found or opened SERUM

Please re-install Serum with a new downloaded i...

Milinor
Technical Support
Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:43 pm

x

Re: This plugin couldn't be found or opened SERUM

Dark Sorrows wrote: ↑Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:46 am n...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”