FL Studio Crash with Output Arcade v1.5 VST update

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
gregre78
Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:46 pm

x

FL Studio Crash with Output Arcade v1.5 VST update

I suspect this is actually an issue with the recent update to the Output Arcade plugin to v1.5 and I have written to Output about it, but I thought it's worth posting here. I don't know if this issue exists outside of FL Studio because it's the only DAW I'm working with at the moment.

Basically, when I use the REPLACE CHANNEL function to insert an instance of Arcade, FL Studio crashes.

When I use the INSERT CHANNEL function for the same thing, it's fine.

Something I noticed is that when replacing the channel with an Arcade instance, the plugin can be seen resizing itself and it's then that FL Studio crashes. The odd thing is, it doesn't happen when I start a new file and replace a channel with an instance of Arcade - it's only when I'm working on a file for a while (3+ tracks) that it seems to happen.

(The UI for Arcade is a little large and a relatively recent update made it so that you could resize the plugin within your DAW, but this has not caused an issue until the v1.5 update. The only plugins I'm running are from Waves or EastWest, and there's been no issue with stability until the Arcade update.)

Milinor
Technical Support
Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:05 pm

x

Re: FL Studio Crash with Output Arcade v1.5 VST update

Hi there. This crashes are caused by the 3rd p...

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:09 pm

x

Hi there. Could you create a diagnostics log a...

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:15 pm

x

Looks like you are on a quite old FL Studio ver...

Milinor
Technical Support
Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:28 am

x

Roen wrote: ↑Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:31 pm Roen wrot...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”