How to stop Play and Stop sending cc7 and 10 information?

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Spoken Flea
Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:30 pm

x

How to stop Play and Stop sending cc7 and 10 information?

Hi there,

Does anyone know how to stop the tranport controls in FL Studio from sending CC information?

I'm having issues with play and stop messing with Noire in Kontakt. Anytime play or stop is pressed in FL Studio it messes with the intrument's volume.

The NI guide shows the solution of In Kontakt-> Instrument wrench -> Instrument options -> Uncheck "Accept standard controllers for Volume (#7) and Pan (#10)".

This solution works, but is annoying to have to remember to do for any affected instrument and everytime you start a project.

Is there a way to stop the transport controls for FL Studio sending CC7 / 10 information as a setting? NI says to check guidance for your DAW, but I can't find an answer for FL Studio.

The video shows the problem (I now know that FL studio sends cc7/10 through it's play stop buttons).

If anyone can help that'd be awesome.

saif.sameer
Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:13 pm

x

Re: How to stop Play and Stop sending cc7 and 10 information?

Okay, on each MIDI Out instance, there's a litt...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”