Behringer X-Touch FL Studio 12 Setup Help?

Please report Windows related issues here

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
POSTS HERE ARE PRIVATE. INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:

ALL posts made in this forum are 'Private' so that only you and staff can see them. This allows sharing of personal data, projects and other information. Posts are generally made public after they are marked 'Solved' AND there was no personal data contained in them. If you don't want your post made public let the team know.

We know it's frustrating when things don't work. However, please help us to help you by following these suggestions:

1. Update - Before trying anything else. Download and install the latest version of FL Studio from here. Your bug may be fixed already!
  2. Update plugins - If you are using 3rd party plugins. Look at crash logs for their names. Install the latest version for any you spot. See also Plugins Behaving Badly
  3. Simple clear explanation - Explain what you are doing, or trying to do, and exactly what is happening.
  4. Specific information - a) FL Studio version & build number, b) what you are doing and what happens exactly, c) step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  5. Screenshots - Another great way to demonstrate issues. Get a free screenshot app here. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  6. A video - The best way of demonstrating many issues. Windows 10 includes an integrated screen recorder, see here OR get a free free recorder here. Include mp4 videos to your post from the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  7. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Lyramccarmey
Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:05 am

x

Behringer X-Touch FL Studio 12 Setup Help?

I just purchased a Behringer xTouch Universal Control Surface and am currently running FL Studio 12. I hooked up the control surface via USB and opened the MIDI options in FL and selected the xTouch and clicked "enable". (I have the control surface set up with the Mackie Control setting). What do the port options mean? Should I use that? And if so, how would I set it up? I'm not sure how to connect the xTouch to the mixer or any controls in FL, and the control surface doesn't display any information and none of the buttons light with information or do anything. I've tried to press the "multilink to controllers" button and tweak the controls, but perhaps I'm doing it wrong. Nothing seems to work or make the control surface connect to the DAW with information in the display or anything.

Please let me know if you can help!

NTO
Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:31 am

x

Re: Behringer X-Touch FL Studio 12 Setup Help?

As usual, lots of info in the help file (Press ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NTO
Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:48 am

x

I have the BCF2000, not an XTouch, so I'll be g...

Lyramccarmey
Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:31 am

x

Here is a picture of my settings. Does this loo...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NTO
Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:52 am

x

I would set both side of X Touch to Mackie typ...

CLARINETTE66
Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:40 pm

x

yes exactly !

CLARINETTE66
Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:44 pm

x

Once the settings made; here's xtouch based.......

NTO
Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:02 pm

x

CLARINETTE66 wrote:Once the settings made; here...

NTO
Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:28 pm

x

CLARINETTE66 wrote:[snip] the screen still does...

NTO
Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:58 pm

x

Sorry, my question was not well-stated, "...all...

Lyramccarmey
Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:12 pm

x

I finally figured it out a little bit and got F...

CLARINETTE66
Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:15 pm

x

hallelujah! it works ....... it was actually a ...

CLARINETTE66
Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:17 pm

x

DSCN2667[1].JPG

Lyramccarmey
Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

x

Hey I got it to work perfectly!! Here are my se...

IneedMoreCowBell
Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:10 pm

x

CLARINETTE66 wrote:we found all together. thank...
Last edited by IneedMoreCowBell on Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wanu
Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:13 pm

x

I have the x touch but the buttons are scramble...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”