MIDI Files do not work on Synthesia

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Cœur de Tempête
Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:12 pm

x

MIDI Files do not work on Synthesia

Dear,

I'm contacting you because I happen to have a problem with FL Studio's MIDI files. However, I do the same with Synthesia support since the problem can concern both software. I am French, so I hope my English is not too bad...

I want to import a MIDI file, an FL Studio project created by me, to Synthesia. However, when I want to play the MIDI file on Synthesia, an error is shown while loading the file. Also, when I wanted to play the MIDI file on Windows Media Player and VLC, it didn't work.

So you understand the reason why I'm coming to you, not knowing if the problem comes from FL Studio or Synthesia (or just me who doesn't know how to use MIDI files, it's also possible).

I proceed in this way:
1) Create an FL Studio project.
2) Once the project is finished, export it to MIDI.
3) Put it in the folder recognized by Synthesia to find the MIDI files to read in the software.
4) Open Synthesia software.
5) Play MIDI music file.
6) Display of an error at the top of the screen.

I'm on FL Studio Producer Edition v20.8.3.

That's all, I hope you can help me to solve my problem, otherwise I will look elsewhere...

saif.sameer
Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:28 pm

x

Re: MIDI Files do not work on Synthesia

Hi, First you need to prepare your project to...

saif.sameer
Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:16 pm

x

Re: MIDI Files do not work on Synthesia

My pleasure, glad to hear that Now you know ho...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”