Playhead Glitch

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
IBBangin
Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:00 pm

x

Playhead Glitch

I'm having an FL playhead glitch on the piano roll in FL Studio. The animation shows the playhead several measures ahead of where the actual audible playback is happening. This only occurs when my Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 is set as the sound card. When I switch to FL Studios ASIO or ASIO4ALL, there is no issue.

As far as I can tell, all other functionality is unaffected. I'm simply being shown the wrong information about the time and place of the playhead.

I'm including a couple screen shots that illustrate the issue.

Image 1 shows the playhead immediately after starting the playback at bar one.

Image 2 was an attempt to show that when I try to manually drag the playhead back while it is still playing, the playhead appears to be in two places at once. However it is flashing back and forth, frame-by-frame. I was to show this in a screen shot for that reason.

Image 3 shows the playhead still out of place and looping off to the right while the audio plays the highlighted selection of the same length in time to the left.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FidelityMusic
Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:06 pm

x

Re: Playhead Glitch

Hello IBBangin, Set your Playback Tracking in ...

IBBangin
Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:10 pm

x

This resolved the issue. Thanks!

joemumma
Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:42 am

x

thanks so much for this thread i had the same i...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”