FL Studio Mobile to Desktop - Fails to Open or Full Crash

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
FLStud108
Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:22 pm

x

FL Studio Mobile to Desktop - Fails to Open or Full Crash

First time trying to "export" to desktop. I made a small, simple song on FL Studio Mobile (Android), which saves to a Google Drive location. On the mobile side, I've tried saving it in multiple ways (FLM & Zip, as well as renaming a few times).

When I try to open most of these on desktop, I got an immediate error report, pasted below. Only one of the .FLM files has opened without error. When I tried to play it, the full song would appear but the playback would only play 1 bar and loop (nothing is selected and no "playback range" shows up at the top). When I try to close the Mobile window, FLS immediately freezes and crashes, every time.

The song still plays fine on my phone, but I do see a "a new version of this song has been found" message, which seems to indicate the phone and PC are at least syncing.

[Deleted private information to set it public. Deleted by Hevy (IL)]

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:08 am

x

Re: FL Studio Mobile to Desktop - Fails to Open or Full Crash

Hi there. If you use FL Studio Mobile, make su...

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:27 pm

x

Re: FL Studio Mobile to Desktop - Fails to Open or Full Crash

No worries, we hope we can change it in the fut...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”