Problems exporting split mixer tracks

Please report Windows related issues here

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
WE NEED DETAILS: Your problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio version & build number, b) what you are doing and what happens exactly, c) step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots - Another great way to demonstrate issues. Get a free screenshot app here. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. A video - The best way of demonstrating many issues. Get a free recorder here. Include mp4 videos to your post from the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Alias201_2
Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:34 am

x

Problems exporting split mixer tracks

Everytime i try to export the entire song as seperate mixer tracks it comes up with error couldn't create file please check that no other application is currently using it. Any help regarding this would be greatly appreciated i am very puzzled by this.

SynisTAr
Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:05 pm

x

Are you using the soundfont player? If so, you ...

Scott
Site Admin
Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:02 pm

x

SynisTAr wrote:Are you using the soundfont play...
What's this knob do? The F1 key is your friend!

reflex
Site Admin
Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:43 am

x

Try renaming the mixer tracks. This error usual...

SynisTAr
Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:44 pm

x

Scott wrote:SynisTAr wrote:Are you using the so...

Alias201_2
Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:27 pm

x

Changing the mixer track names did the trick!

codenameb
Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:05 pm

x

yeah sweet! i had exactly the same problem, was...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”