FL Studio not responding when opening a project with Sforzan

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
thejan4129
Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:09 am

x

FL Studio not responding when opening a project with Sforzan

Hello all,

I would like to report a bug that has been interrupting my workflow. Before I begin, I would like to say that the copy of FL Producer Edition [Sig] (11.0.4) that I have is legitimate and was bought direct from IL. No cracks here.

Sforzando is the VST causing the problem, but also in the project are T-Force Alpha Plus and Crystal, both third party VSTs. Other projects with only T-Force Alpha Plus and Crystal load fine. However, I have a project (supplied here) with 5 instances of Sforzando that crashes FL Studio when "project loaded" displays. Error message is "FL Studio launcher is not responding". I used Sonatina Symphonic Orchestra in the Sforzando players.

Anyone have a solution to the problem yet?
Video attached.

Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

reflex
Site Admin
Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:25 pm

x

Re: FL Studio not responding when opening a project with Sfo

There's a known problem with plugins based on t...

reflex
Site Admin
Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:25 am

x

Re: FL Studio not responding when opening a project with Sfo

Plogue told me there would be an update at some...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”