about the raising of the price

Please report Windows related issues here

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
WE NEED DETAILS!

We appreciate your frustration when things don't work as you expected. However, please help us to help you by following these suggestions:

1. Update - Before anything else, download and install the latest version of FL Studio from here. Your bug may be fixed already!
  2. Specific information - a) FL Studio version & build number, b) what you are doing and what happens exactly, c) step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  3. Screenshots - Another great way to demonstrate issues. Get a free screenshot app here. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  4. A video - The best way of demonstrating many issues. Get a free recorder here. Include mp4 videos to your post from the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  5. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.

ALL posts made in this forum are 'Private' so that only you and staff can see them. This allows sharing of personal data, projects and other information. Posts are generally made public after they are marked 'Solved' AND there was no personal data contained in them.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
joshhunsaker
Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:26 pm

x

about the raising of the price

Why the heck is the price being raised to $199 for the producer edition if the extra goodies being added are demos? Seems an awful lot like a marketing gimmick to me. Slicex = demo. Synthmaker = demo. You also list the directwave vsti as one of the "NEW FEATURES" in this page. I thought you had to buy directwave? That's the impression I got when I looked at the product sales page and saw the $99 marking right next with a picture of the paypal logo. Anyway - one of the reasons that I purchased FL Studio was that I thought there was going to be something of value included before the price got jacked up to 200 bucks. I guess I was wrong. I kind of regret purchasing it now when I could have picked up 2 voxengo plugins or cakewalk's Z3ta+ for about half as much. YMMV.

jbb
Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:36 pm

x

Re: about the raising of the price

joshhunsaker wrote:Why the heck is the price be...

cwig
Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:20 pm

x

joshhunsaker wrote:Why the heck is the price be...

jbb
Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:00 pm

x

joshhunsaker wrote:cwig wrote:joshhunsaker wrot...

JWMMakerofMusic
Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:44 pm

x

What is the difference between Directwave and D...

reflex
Site Admin
Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:56 pm

x

Player: - only loads dwp/dwb files (no external...

joshhunsaker
Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:46 pm

x

does direct wave player (as it is in producer e...

jbb
Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:49 pm

x

joshhunsaker wrote:does direct wave player (as ...

joshhunsaker
Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:13 pm

x

When I click on the samplefusion tab in directw...

JWMMakerofMusic
Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:59 pm

x

reflex wrote:Player: - only loads dwp/dwb files...

reflex
Site Admin
Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:18 am

x

joshhunsaker wrote:When I click on the samplefu...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”