cpu usage overload, guitar sound comes out delayed

Please report Windows related issues here

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
WE NEED DETAILS: Your problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio version & build number, b) what you are doing and what happens exactly, c) step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots - Another great way to demonstrate issues. Get a free screenshot app here. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. A video - The best way of demonstrating many issues. Get a free recorder here. Include mp4 videos to your post from the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
reijahl
Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:58 pm

x

cpu usage overload, guitar sound comes out delayed

i have fl7 it works perfect, but when i record my guitar with amplitube or guitar rig plugins it goes well at the start but after a while, it somekind of buffers and the sound comes out delayed and the monitor in the cpu usage goes red and 99 percent. can somebody help me or advice me what to do? my pc has 1 gig of ram and 2.0ghz.....need an advice urgently.

reijahl
Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:12 am

x

i have done everything what the link says but s...

reflex
Site Admin
Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:37 am

x

Do you mean that when you stop playback in FL w...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”