Direct Wave

Please report Windows related issues here

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
WE NEED DETAILS: Your problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio version & build number, b) what you are doing and what happens exactly, c) step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots - Another great way to demonstrate issues. Get a free screenshot app here. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. A video - The best way of demonstrating many issues. Get a free recorder here. Include mp4 videos to your post from the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
platypus08
Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:41 pm

x

Direct Wave

Hello,

I imagine that FL8 is still in the works. I was able to download it and I'm testing it by myself, which is what I've done always in the past. It seems to be working OK and I've been able to run some of my loops from FL7.

One small discrepancy I've found is with the DirectWave player. It is supposed to be a VST plugin but it will not open for multitimbral operation. It only works on the Step Sequencer as a one channel plugin. Is the company still unsure as to what to make of this program? I hope it does decide to let it be multitimbral as that would be the way that (I assume) most of us will use it.

I think it is a lot better than the SoundFont player which I did purchase and haven't used for years because of the noise and distortion.

Regards

Platypus 8)

reflex
Site Admin
Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:16 am

x

The version of DW included with FL is the FL ve...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”