YES this is the place where we support FL Studio AND Plugins. We respond as quickly as we can but note that Techsupport provided Monday - Friday (9 am to 11 pm Central European Time).
The technical support forums are intended to help you solve technical issues, not 'how-to' questions. If you want to know how to do something, please use Loop-Talk. You will usually get a faster answer too.
Start by searching:
- The Knowledge Base - This contains a searchable database of common problems with the forums, registration and FL Studio.
- The FL Studio Manual - Press F1 in FL Studio, this can be searched on several levels, check the INDEX and SEARCH tabs to the left of the text window.
- Search these forums - It's possible that your problem has already been discussed. Try searching the forums.
The following information is ALL good:
- Description - explain what happens (or doesn't happen), and provide all the needed info we need to replicate the problem/situation.
- Data files - FLP or ZIP projects as examples.
- Images - screenshots (or better, video of the problem. Jing (free) works well and the .swf files can be uploaded to this forum:
- Sound - audio examples of the problem.
- Upload the Diagnostic results - Click here to download the diagnostic tool.
I PRESSED PLAY AND FL STUDIO BURST INTO FLAMES!
Errr. Yes, well we have over 1,000,000 active users of FL Studio and the programs & plugins are mature, stable and free of obvious bugs such as bursting into flames. It is MOST OFTEN the case that technical problem/s are solved by changing a setting somewhere (there are many options in FL Studio & Windows) or by re/installing the program/drivers.
We want to help, but need your cooperation. We understand how frustrating computers can be, we use them too, so please be clear and positive if you have a request for help
Back-office Technical Support Team - Create a traceable support-ticket. This link is primarily for registration, private matters and purchase problems.
The FL Studio Support Team.