SampleTank 3 and other IK Multimedia plugs crashing FL 12.3

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Adam Y
Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:19 pm

x

SampleTank 3 and other IK Multimedia plugs crashing FL 12.3

So...I have been using SampleTank 3 free since it was released and only as of FL 12 have I been having issues with the plugin crashing on me while it is playing back any sounds from within the plugin...did find this topic http://forum.image-line.com/viewtopic.p ... 1414537692 in which they mentioned this problem too and of course acknowledge that IK did not create the new SampleTank to bridge down to 32 bit...BUUUUTTT...I am still having crash issues when using FL Studio 12 in 64 bit mode!
Sharing pic with error message to show the problem (?)....and yes, it was running on native plug, not bridged in FL 12 64 bit...so why is it still crashing??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Adam Y
Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:24 pm

x

Re: SampleTank 3 and other IK Multimedia plugs crashing FL 1

Problem no.2...... Within certain projects, fo...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Adam Y
Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:54 pm

x

Re: SampleTank 3 and other IK Multimedia plugs crashing FL 1

Well well well....after downloading the lastest...

reflex
Site Admin
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:45 am

x

Re: SampleTank 3 and other IK Multimedia plugs crashing FL 12.3

geo23 wrote:My sampletank 3 crashed now too. I...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”