FL hits *MAJOR* lag when loading Izotope Iris 2

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
maxmaksyncove
Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:58 am

x

FL hits *MAJOR* lag when loading Izotope Iris 2

I've been using FL Studio for a couple of years now and have never in my life encountered such an issue. My plugins have always loaded up fine all the way up until now. I just bought Izotope Iris 2, and loaded it up in FL Studio. The vst took approximately 15-20 seconds to open (note: my computer opens practically any other plugin with 2-5 seconds, and that's with Chrome running and 12 tabs on it haha), which I found really strange. Once it loaded I fiddled around within the plugin and it was as smooth as it can be. However, once i clicked out of it and went to lay out a clip on the Playlist, I experienced horrible lagging issues. It would take practically 5 seconds for a clip just to show when pasting it, and scrolling through anything in FL has been a nightmare. I've previously had 15 instances of Serum, Massive, Kontakt, and FM8 running with stacked effects and have never encountered such an issue. Laying down notes on the piano roll takes forever and even scrolling through and previewing my samples in the browser is super laggy as well. I ran a trial version of Iris 2 last year in FL 11 on my old computer and didn't encounter any issues. :?:

I hope one of you guys can help me out. I love FL and can't see myself switching over to any other DAW. This heavily impacts my workflow and FL's overall performance.
*definitely not a CPU/memory issue*

Thank you so much for taking the time to read through, I really appreciate it.

-Max

maxmaksyncove
Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:26 pm

x

Re: FL hits *MAJOR* lag when loading Izotope Iris 2

here's a video to show the issue (not sure if i...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

savupiippulissu
Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:00 am

x

Hey. I have now tested Iris 2 running in Ablet...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

savupiippulissu
Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:12 pm

x

Hey. I have tested all the different version o...

RoadCrewWorker
Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:26 am

x

I've run into some severe audio distortion issu...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”