Sustain pedal set-up is making me crazy, plz help.

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
poopypants
Wed May 24, 2017 5:31 am

x

Sustain pedal set-up is making me crazy, plz help.

I have a Novation 61SL MKii controller with an M-Audio sustain pedal hooked up to it. I want to be able to use it the way god intended with Kontakt 5 (or any other plugin, but especially that one). I cannot figure out how to do this.

I've read a few posts and tried to follow them - I unselected the "support hold and sustenuto" setting, and tried linking CC64 and tried "override generic links", but nothing will get the sustain pedal working properly.

With the "support hold and sustenuto" setting selected, it KIND OF works, but only in the sense that FLS seems to be simply sending Kontakt sustained notes, not actually sending pedal on/off messages. From what I can tell, this is expected behavior?

I've lost a good chunk of an evening trying to figure this out, which seems ridiculous for something that should just work right out of the box. Sustain pedals aren't exactly bleeding edge technology. I've been using Fruity for 12+ years, come on. Why is this so difficult??

Thanks for any help!! I need it, bad.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”