Ravity (DXi plugin) Volume issue when inserted in FL6XXL

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
tgswa
Thu May 22, 2008 1:24 am

x

Ravity (DXi plugin) Volume issue when inserted in FL6XXL

Hello,

When I insert the DXi plugin Ravity into a sample channel in FL6XXL, the main volume in Ravity turns itself all the way off whenever I start playing a song. I can turn the volume up while the song is playing and it stays that way, but as soon as I stop and then start playing again the volume turns off. I have tried reinserting many times and it always does the same thing. How can I stop the volume from doing this?

Also, I have Boxed FL6XXL. The box states that I get 1 free update to the most recent release. Would that be FL8?

If I update, is anything removed from the version that I am now using or are more things added? I am worried that elements I am currently using in my songs (synths, plugins, instruments, etc.) will no longer be available after updating. Please advise.

Thank you,

tgswa

reflex
Site Admin
Thu May 22, 2008 8:08 am

x

Re: Ravity (DXi plugin) Volume issue when inserted in FL6XXL

tgswa wrote:When I insert the DXi plugin Ravity...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”