Problem with 64bit plug-ins in FL studio 64 bit

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
MPATHOLOGIC
Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:58 am

x

Problem with 64bit plug-ins in FL studio 64 bit

I am having a problem in FL STUDIO 64 bit version. When using 64bit plug-ins (ANY) if I tweak a setting or try to load another preset or do anything that changes the parameters or settings. The plug-in (ANY) will not make any sound until I click the window bar and a short watch/hour glass shows. After I "click out" I can then hear what my new preset sounds like and/or tweaked parameter. This is some what cumbersome when trying to cycle through sounds or make changes to an existing sound. I looked around and haven't found any fix for this problem. This issue has been around since FL STUDIO supported 64 daw performance. To take advantage of the increase in memory handling I always try to use 64 bit version of any plug in I have , but now I realize that only 32 bit plug ins do not give me this performance flaw when working. Is there a setting or patch I can implement to solve this issue?

Thanks,
L

reflex
Site Admin
Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:05 pm

x

Re: Problem with 64bit plug-ins in FL studio 64 bit

MPATHOLOGIC wrote:I think I found some type of ...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”