please help,Higly frustrated

Please report Windows related issues here

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Provide step-by-step DETAILS about your problem and how to reproduce it. A VIDEO is excellent (get a free recorder here - Upload the .mp4 format videos direct to the forum). Bugs will be fixed faster if you follow these suggestions. NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 11 pm CET), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
K.ward4
Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:03 pm

0 x

please help,Higly frustrated

I bought the producer edition of fl about 8 months ago for my MacBook Pro and its been working just fine until today. I made a beat this morning saved it and closed the window to open up a past project I was working on and when I opened it I was getting a "warning" message saying "the fruity limiter plugin can not be found" followed by " the gross beat plugin can not be found" it said that to every plugin I used for that beat. I then tried to open another past project and it said the same thing to ever plugin I used. I then searched it up to find out what the problem was and found some reviews on how to "rescan error plugins" and I did that about 20 time and it never worked so then I uninstalled fl from my computer and reinstalled it and its still giving me the same messages but only this time I can't even open past projects when I try to open them I get a message from my Mac saying "the file can not be found" im and extremely frustrated with this because I've done nothing different from the time of saving my project and opening a past one it just stoped working and I don't know how to fix it.PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”