popping/crackling and pitched voice HELP!

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
jonesjrr
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:09 am

x

popping/crackling and pitched voice HELP!

Hey guys,when I record on FL studio 12 I get this weird cracking and popping sounds when i play back, and my voice is also pitched slightly lower... I've tried the buffer speed approach to lower my underruns but i dont think thats the issue...

Here are the specs of the equipment that im using: -ASUS Zenbook Pro UX501VW Intel Core i7-4720HQ processor, 16 GB of RAM, a 512 GB SSD

-Lexicon LAMBDA audio interface -NADY Audio SMPS-1x Condenser -Audio‑Technica AT2020 microphone -beats pro headphones

I've done checks on my headphone cords and used different headphones so i know thats not an issue. i have used the same equipment in the past but with the lexicon alpha audio interface instead, after switching to the Lambda i am experiencing this popping/crackling. Please help! Any feedback would be great!

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”