FL Studio 12.5 no longer loading effects / plugins correctly after computer virus attack.

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
joeymon2
Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:16 pm

x

My 32-bit plugins are not loading into 64-bit FL Studio, and vice-versa!

Hey guys,

So as the title says, my 32-bit plugins won't load in my 64-bit program anymore, always says the plugin was not installed right. The problem seems to be that it's not bridging the plugins correctly anymore. But they work in the 32-bit FL studio. The problem is, it was working perfectly fine before, but recently my computer got a bad virus that I spent a couple days removing. And in the aftermath, I started having all these problems with FL. I've reinstalled Fl studio, reinstalled the plugin(s), verified searches thru the plugin manager, checked all the file directories, made sure that no anti-viruses were blocking the ibridge application, tried clicking 'Make Bridge' in the Fruity Wrapper settings, all to no avail. It's also currently not feasible for me to get the 64-bit version of the main plugin that I really need to work.

I know there was another post on this topic, but that guy's only solution seemed to be reinstalling his entire Windows operating system, which I would like to avoid at all costs. My FL is installed on an external hard drive, but I would prefer not to reinstall it to the system hard drive as I feel it would mess up a few settings and special directories that had been set up. Please help guys, I know it was working perfectly fine before. Just need help getting it back to the way it was.

Thanks!

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”