downloaded fl studio 2 times in my desktop deleted everything from program files 86

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
malachii
Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:51 am

x

downloaded fl studio 2 times in my desktop deleted everything from program files 86

some plug ins are not working right everything is a messed up vst files are messed up i cant access to the vst wrapper settings for my some of my plugins not 3rd party plugins, default ones and some plugins are way too big, basically everything is messed up . i want to reset my computer and re download fl studio 12 start fresh and clean this time i wont download it to my desktop ill leave it as default .... my other problem is if i save my samples in a usb drive and my projects would they still open in my fresh fl studio 12 i dont want to lose my projects please help

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”