FL Studio 12.5.1.165 crashes on boot

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Jim Crane
Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:15 pm

x

FL Studio 12.5.1.165 crashes on boot

My version of FL Studio 12 crashes on booting after a few times using it since I did a fresh install of Windows on my desktop.
On booting, Windows notifies FL crashed and tries to find a solution for the problem before it prompts to close the application.

However, after a few times trying to boot FL, there is chance that FL succesfully boots and you'll be able to use FL without any problems. It only seems to happen when I am connected to the internet through Ethernet. When I disable the network adapter, FL boots without any problems. The adapter is running on the latest drivers provided by Intel and Microsoft.

How am I able to fix this problem without having to disable the adapter all the time? Sometimes I'll have to use the internet while using FL.

I hope you can find a solution to this problem.

EDIT: I sent this through the Diagnostic Tool, so I am not sure whether there is an system log attached with the post or not. Let me know if not.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”