Specific FLP makes FL 12.5.1 crash

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
DanielCisnerosAcevedo
Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:20 pm

x

Specific FLP makes FL 12.5.1 crash

Hi there,

Thank you for reading this and helping me out. My FL studio 12.5.1 crashes when I open a specific FLP (only happens to this particular FLP). To make things even more clear, at first FL studio starts loading it as usual. After loading a few plugins and samples, the last thing I get a glimpse of is edison which is loading in the black box (left bottom corner) before it crashes. I just wanted to point that out, because there are a few other topics where they ask you to move plugin folders to another location, but plugins like omnisphere are being loaded correctly. In addition, I get the message "FL studio has stopped working" only after clicking somewhere on the DAW screen, otherwise it's just staying there frozen.

Here is a list of things that surprise me:
- Other FLP's work fine on both 32 or 64 bit (I normally use 32 bit)
- All back up files of that flp lead to FL studio crashing, both on 32 en 64 bit
- It stops working after quickly loading edison in the bottom left bar. Then fl studio freezes and decides to stop loading other files as shown in the attachment.

I was thinking if it's a corrupt file, but how can all the back up flp's of that same flp be corrupt too?
Any Suggestions? :? :oops:

Thank you,
Daniel
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FidelityMusic
Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:09 am

x

Re: Specific FLP makes FL 12.5.1 crash

Hello DanielCisnerosAcevedo, Would you mind pr...

brbradshaw
Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:55 pm

x

Was there ever a fix found for this? I am havin...

Alphons
Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:23 am

x

This is likely unrelated. Could you make a new ...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”