Update:Numerous plugins not found (Solved)

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
VagueSounds
Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:55 am

x

Update:Numerous plugins not found (Solved)

Update: I've been troubleshooting, and regarding the missing plugins, seemed what I had to do is after uninstalling, is delete the Fl.exe in the FL Studio 12 folder, along with the two dll files there. I then reinstalled it. Reg'ed it, and the signed into my account via the application. It closed and and now the plugins load.

Hi All,

I looked around the forum and couldn't quite find anything that solved this. Anyway. I purchased this program on Monday (02/19) and I've installed and uninstalled it about 5 times. I've registered it with both the reg key and through the about menu, I've also tried migrated setting and subsequently, clearing the settings during installl. Anyways, When as I open it (12.5) I get an error that the limiter could not be found, then if I load a project, I get that the "Wrapper" cannot be found. The older versions probably will work, but I made the mistake of trying the demo first and opening some of my projects, which can no longer be opened in the older versions since I saved them :(

PS: I've found all of these plugins manually, but it just seemed the program isn't recognizing them.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”