Some data files required by this project could not be located

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
sneakysnakes
Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:33 pm

x

Hello,

This is the message I get when trying to open a couple of my projects.

I have the same procedure for recording all projects. I record our band using an MR16 digital multi-track recorder. I then import the files onto my computer. The show up on my desktop. I then put all the tracks into one folder on my desktop. Then, I drag them from the folder into fl studio, one at a time. Then I mix the tracks. All that I use is on the tracks is simple things like EQ and reverb. I don't use any special plugins etc. Twice, when trying to reopen a project the following day I got the message "Some data files required by this project could not be located." About six files were missing in my last song "Miles Away." Strange thing is, when I did it all over again (starting from dragging the imported songs from the folder to a New fl studio project, I did not have the problem as I did the first time. Still, I'd rather not have to go through this and have to remix a song again from scratch, especially since we had worked on the first one together as a band. When I try to "locate files" it does not work either. Anyhow, I appreciate any help any help in advance and thank you for taking the time to read this.

Thanks,

Clint :mrgreen:

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”