Need help with setting up interface

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
StretchLeg
Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:45 pm

x

Need help with setting up interface

Hey guys,
just bought and installed myself FL Studio Studio and wanna record guitar into my playlist, of course while the music is running, noooow I cant rly set up the interface I have and I really need your help!

Explanation:
In the audio settings (F10) Ive set my interface as input/output (its with asio driver) and set it in the mixer (master and channel 1) as well.

Problem:
There is no sound when I start the tracks on the playlist, I can see the sound impact of my guitar, but I cant hear the sound, wether the guitar, or the other sound elements Ive built in FL Studio.

Also tried to put ASIO 4all v2 and FL Studio ASIO as input/output + mixer settings.. What happens then is of course that you can hear the tracks from playlist, because my speakers are set, but cant hear guitar, which is logic, but my laptop microphones are transfering datas..

Question:
How can I hear the tracks from playlist and the guitar and NOT the microphone?

Thank you very much community!
Cya

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”