MIDI Out plugin changing pitch values within external synthesizer

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
SPELLWRKS
Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:40 am

x

MIDI Out plugin changing pitch values within external synthesizer

Hello!

Really hoping someone out there can provide some answers or insight because this is driving me insane! I have a Prophet12 that I regularly send MIDI info to via FL's "MIDI Out" Plugin in the Step Sequencer. Every time I alter a parameter in FL and click the play button, the P12's pitch value is raised from C5 to C10 :x ! This causes every MIDI Out sequence sent to my synth useless as it's obviously waayyy too high in frequency range.

My question is, why is C10 pitch information being sent with note information when no pitch values are being adjusted? I'm playing in the range between C5-C6 so I don't understand why FL is sending information that alters the pitch value at all.

P.S. I cannot recreate this same problem with my Sub37 so I'm at a complete loss here, just hoping someone has been through this issue before or knows how to get FL to recognize the proper information and send it out to my synth. Thanks for any help

NTO
Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:05 pm

x

Re: MIDI Out plugin changing pitch values within external synthesizer

Do you have this off? 2018-03-17_MidiOutSendOff...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”