Something went wrong loading the vst FL 12.5.1

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
2bhappy
Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:21 am

x

Something went wrong loading the vst FL 12.5.1

HI yall, I know its been asked before but i have not seen a one stop fix for it so thats why im here.

i am running fl 12.5.1 on windows 10. i just purchased some plugins from Wave. I went through their waves software to install the plugins, i see the plugins in the proper directories. when i do a scan i see them but next to them it says error. they are effects plugins so i try to load them into a mixer channel and i get the message Something went wrong loading the vst plugin. ivd tried uninstalling the wave software, wiping my computer clean of every file that it installed and it still dont work. I contacted WAVE and they say its on FLs side of things. So here i am, h oping i didnt just spend a bunch of money on plugins i cant use.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”