Hi Guys

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Jakeo01
Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:47 pm

x

Hi Guys

Right! A previous message to support did not work. Either the adviser didnt understand or didnt read query properly, it doesnt matter but I still need some help. Futher more I feel tsending that message has altered my software. I updated and now get an ad when I close my software, not happy with that.

I explained in the message that I should have brought the signature bundle and made a mistake, however this is not the issue.

I have had some hacked issues that I had to sort out and Ive need to recover my accounts like crazy but thankfully I have made extra security protocols and everything seems fine. However I am still in the process of recovering my icloud account. Apple are aware but tell me it is an automated system and for now I can not access my email which is registered to my FL account. Can I just say that if Apple dont pull there finger out they will lose a customer.

I have puchased a Harmless, the purchase is on my PayPal statement.

I need for you guys at FL to change the email so I can download my new instrument. I have already tried and please take off any advitising that is now on my software. That's why you pay for software so you dont get adverts.

I need help with this please or is there a number I could call to speak to an adviser directly? I am in the UK

Thanks guys and I hope there is a a simple solution to my situation.

Thank you again

Teksonik
Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:21 pm

x

Re: Hi Guys

I've never heard of "advertising" in Image-Line...

Blaster
Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:18 pm

x

This is probably the screen you get when you ex...

Teksonik
Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:23 pm

x

He hasn't been back to the forums since he post...

FidelityMusic
Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:04 pm

x

Hello Jakeo01, The pop-up that you're encounte...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”