Notes getting out of sync with FLs internal click

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Cooxy
Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:20 pm

x

Notes getting out of sync with FLs internal click

Hello dear tech support!

I am encountering an major issue with version v12.5.1 of FL Studio. The problem is the following: Notes I placed in the piano roll don`t play at the time I placed them. The problem did not occur directly, but only after some time. I linked a picture to the beat I programmed, and then the resulting sound I get. You can clearly hear the claps being delayed to the click. This is not due to the effects on them, I already tried to completely remove all effects, without any success. Even when I export the file, the same error occurs. If you have even the slightest idea on what might be going on here, I would be glad to hear it! The bug really messed with my file, and I can't manage to find a solution for it. A friend of mine has already encountered this before several times, but also hasnt found a solution for it either.

Greetings, and thank you for your help!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”