[DirectWave] Unable to change the loop type of a sample

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Envergure
Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:00 pm

x

[DirectWave] Unable to change the loop type of a sample

Hello,

In the attached FLP there is a DirectWave instance with some samples of a saw wave. The lowest one's loop mode is set to "Forward" and it is working; the next one, zone 002, is behaving strangely: If you open the "loop type" list box and click on "Forward," it will display "Forward" and make the loop points visible, but the sample still plays as a one-shot, and it you click the list box again you will still see "Disabled" is still selected. Therefore I can't make my samples loop. Any ideas?

The samples were recorded in the Edison instance in mixer channel 1, and I first used "dull auto-slice" on the whole recording and then "medium auto-slice" on the high notes.

I just upgraded to Signature Bundle today and am learning to use DirectWave.

Thank you,
Chris
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Envergure
Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:44 am

x

Re: [DirectWave] Unable to change the loop type of a sample

Here it is.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

reflex
Site Admin
Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:36 am

x

Re: [DirectWave] Unable to change the loop type of a sample

DJMoonDust wrote:When are we to expect the next...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”