Waves Shell 9.92 Not Loading Error Message

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
DjAlchemy805
Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:24 am

x

Waves Shell 9.92 Not Loading Error Message

Hello FL Team,
Previously I was using the Waves Shell 9.6 32bit and it was working just fine. I run a FL 64 bit version 12.4 and the 32 bit waves shell were really starting to eat up a lot of my CPU. I've always wanted to use the 64 bit version but have never quite gotten it to work after any install. I went ahead and installed the 9.92 version of waves. Did a rescan of plugins on Manage plugins. The 64 bit version was scanned correctly. The 32bit VST Waves Shell gave me an error message (It wasn't sure if it was a synth or an effect). I corrected that. I then added them to my favorites and tried loading either one. The 32 bit version seems like it gets routed so some sort of default wrapper with the message "Dummy1" . The 64 bit version gives me an error message "Something went wrong with loading the VST3". I've read through other peoples threads and did try and fix this. I read somewhere that the Plugin Manager will now read the individual waves VSt's instead of using Waves Shell. On my last full install which was over 2 years ago, I had the same errors. I moved the Waves folder to my VST's and somehow that made it work but only with the 32 bit version of waves shell. I just want it to work with the 64 bit not the 32. Any help would be really appreciated. SO far I've done this.

1. Uninstalled and Reinstalled Waves Plugins (I went as far as deleting all of the leftover files first)
2. Rescanned with Plugin Manager
3. Downloaded the latest wrapper (So I think. Could you guys provide a link just in case)
4. Some Waves licenses were on my hard drive and others were on a USB. I moved them all to a USB.

DjAlchemy805
Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:16 pm

x

Re: Waves Shell 9.92 Not Loading Error Message

I did all that and the waves plugins were found...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DjAlchemy805
Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:22 pm

x

I went ahead and did a full uninstall of the Wa...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

steevm
Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:55 pm

x

Make absolutely sure you have Verify plugins an...

MvR
Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:55 pm

x

DjAlchemy805 wrote:*** SOLVED I just reverted ...

rlab337
Sun May 06, 2018 12:41 am

x

im having same problem..i did everything said. ...

reflex
Site Admin
Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:16 pm

x

rlab337 wrote:im having same problem..i did eve...

Lalid
Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:21 pm

x

i have the same problem , bought a new computer...

reflex
Site Admin
Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:39 am

x

Lalid wrote:i have the same problem , bought a ...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”