Issue with Kontakt library in FL

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
CloakedSoup
Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:24 am

x

Issue with Kontakt library in FL

I'm having an issue with a Kontakt library within FL Studio. Every time I try to export something with this library, all of the sound from the library is missing in the exported audio file. After exporting, none of the patches have any sound either. The only way to get sound out of the library again is to remove the current patches and replace all of them, but again, they don't come out in the export. I believe it is an FL problem, because I don't have this issue in Reaper. The library I'm using is 8Dio's Hybrid Tools Synphony. I already contacted the 8Dio support team + the creator of the library and we concluded that it was an FL problem.

Any help would be appreciated!

FidelityMusic
Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:34 am

x

Re: Issue with Kontakt library in FL

Hello CloakedSoup, Several troubleshooting sug...

CloakedSoup
Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:35 pm

x

Re: Issue with Kontakt library in FL

Hello, thanks for the assistance! I tried each...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”