Vocodex Topic is solved

Please report Windows related issues here

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
WE NEED DETAILS: Your problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio version & build number, b) what you are doing and what happens exactly, c) step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots - Another great way to demonstrate issues. Get a free screenshot app here. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. A video - The best way of demonstrating many issues. Get a free recorder here. Include mp4 videos to your post from the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Canniver
Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:04 pm

x

Vocodex

I recently bought the producer version of Fl and I wanted to add vocodex to a vocal in my project. When I went to add it I got a pop-up saying (c:\Program Files (x86)\image-line\shared\SG_x64.dll is missing). This wouldn't be an issue if the specific fl bundle I bought didn't include it but it does. Any solutions.

reflex
Site Admin
Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:56 pm

x

Re: Vocodex

Try installing the shared program files from th...

Canniver
Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:48 am

x

Re: Vocodex  Topic is solved

Sorry about my slow reply but thankyou. Everyth...

exmatproton
Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:06 pm

x

Re: Vocodex

I am getting that error as well. I've tried the...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”