registration does not stick inputting account details - demo still shows...

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
hdowns
Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:19 am

x

registration does not stick inputting account details - demo still shows...

Hi This Is Harry. Purchased full $899.00 package last night at about 4/16/18 . Installed it ok, then registered it ok via ? and about. OK Too. I then relinked uyp my project folders.. OK, then tried to load up a midi reorchestration of Yes - And you and I. Up came not found, fruity limiter, wrapper, harmor, midi out, sytrus and lsd, plus fpc, reverb2, 3xOSC and delay bank. The midi info was missing from channels too. I had used FL 8 on another older PC. which was given to me via afiliation with high school here in town. So this is major upgrade. Finally, Yeah!. I tried to download the sytrus then ran the regkey again and same with harmor, but then also drumaxx came up fouled up or missing. Plug-in's all show they are there. I also purchased directly a "sonicprojects opxproii license order" Having issues of course because channels do not have the midi info in them. FL Studio now reports that I'm running a demo and I should register it (Again). Can You help please. I have to go get bloodwork labs for next week diabetic trip to doctors. I also do not have a problem if you want to hook up remotely to review my setup... Thank you in advance. I also went to look at the Registration in ? and about and it is not listed where it should showing demo only. Please help. I now just reregisterd with login account info , it stated ok then restart. After trying to run the diagnostic tool, it tries to unlock the items showing, but it comes back technical issue and I am still under demo. I did download Jing , but after all of the criteria and them having a phone home app from data mining on my pc, I uninstalled it.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”