Access Violation problem in only one project

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
CVKBT
Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:58 am

x

Access Violation problem in only one project

Hello,

I encounter a big problem when I open a specific project. I want to make clear, this problem only appears with one single project of mine, the others still function without problems.

Now here's the deal: when opening that project, it first of all loads all the plugins (On the bottom left there's a box which tells me which plugin is loaded in the current moment) etc. But at some point (while still loading) FL Studio gives me this message: "Access violation at address 000000000083B5B1F in module 'FruityWrapper_x64.dll". After hitting "OK" my screen looks like I opened up a new project [See Picture]. But when I try to open, say, a new channel, some parts of my original project re-appear (In my case, some of the channels, patterns and colours i gave to them came back [See Picture]). At this point, FL is completely buggy (No Sound, Automation Clips are gone, everything created in the playlist is gone, no tracks assigned to mixer). Soo, it really is a mess. And when I try to close the project, it won't remember it's name and asks me "Save changes to untitled.flp?" even though the file name is "Freemon".

What I tried was re-installing FL (without removing FL Studio, because I fear that my project will be gone completely) and installing the shared DLL files. This didn't solve the problem, so I tried to tackle the problem at it's root:
I moved the "Fruity Wrapper" folder from C: - Programs (x86) - Image Line - FL Studio 12 - Plugins - Fruity - both from Effects & Generators, to the desktop and to my downloads folder, that it won't affect FL at all. I know that removing the Fruity Wrapper won't solve my problem, but I made some progress: I can now open up my whole project without further problems, but of course my VST-Plugins won't work because of the missing Fruity Wrapper. So that might be a clue for anything.
I also cleaned my registry.

The second reason why I don't want to remove and re-install FL is, because every other project works just fine!
This problem occured a few days after installing the new FL Studio Update (Producer Edition v12.5.1 [build 165] - 64Bit).
What really makes me wonder is: Before this problem occured, I worked (with the updated FL) on my project. Then I closed it. 15 Minutes after I opened it again and then, out of nowhere, the "Access Violation" Message came. I did not install or remove anything from my computer, nada.

Maybe I should note: When opening FL Studio in the 32-Bit Version, I can open and play the project. But it takes almost 2 Minute to open up and when opened it is extreeeemely laggy (probably because of all the bridging). But it works, even if it's very rusty.

I tried to be as specific as possible and I'm willing to send workers of Image-Line the project, if necessary.

Thank you in advance!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”