Waves One Knob Plugins not opening on previous .flp’s

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
CrossBlock
Wed May 23, 2018 10:56 pm

x

Waves One Knob Plugins not opening on previous .flp’s

Hi,

I have updated Waves Central and respective Waves plugins. However, .flp’s done on my desktop PC that contain One Knob plugins only open the plugin on the desktop PC. When trying to open the flp on my laptop the file opens without a problem, but I get a “waveshell1-vst3 9.92_x64” on mixer slots where the One Knobs were. Now, I am trying to open the same file, which was originally created on my desktop PC, and it is showing the same waveshell window where the one knobs were. I can open new instances of the One Knob inside the same flp or new ones without the waveshell (like before), but They dont open on previous sessions. It’s a problem cause these One Knobs had specific parameter values and automations unique to sessions and now I have to redo them. Any help? Thanks.

reflex
Site Admin
Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:17 pm

x

Re: Waves One Knob Plugins not opening on previous .flp’s

Could you upload an .flp file that has this pro...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”