Pitch and Mod wheels assigning

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Skylinus
Thu May 24, 2018 6:10 am

x

Pitch and Mod wheels assigning

''This is a repost of my original in the midi controller support forum''

So this is for anyone still having trouble assigning the pitch and mod wheel in FL studio because for some strange reason even in 2018 THEY ARE STILL NOT ASSIGNED BY DEFAULT ...>=(.

Some plugins dont have pitch and mod wheels on the UI so there is nothing to double click on and ''link to controller'' which is one way of doing it. other plugins such as HIVE (which i currently use) do not even allow the ability to double click on the parameters and all i get is an option to lock it down and nothing more.

What i did was go to detailed settings at the top left hand corner of my plugin, click on VST wrapper settings, and from there set the ''MIDI Input port'' and ''MIDI Output port'' values to the exact same as displayed in my MIDI settings port.

WHY OH WHY this is not done by default continues to baffle me imageline.

nucleon
Fri May 25, 2018 8:06 am

x

Re: Pitch and Mod wheels assigning

In FL MIDI Settings don't use an input or outpu...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”