ASIO & FL 20 & Windows 10 playback issues. FL Studio Asio driver locks soundcard for new instances of FL

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
goedzo
Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:01 pm

x

ASIO & FL 20 & Windows 10 playback issues. FL Studio Asio driver locks soundcard for new instances of FL

With the FL20 and the latest windows 10 update, the FLStudio ASIO drivers stops working after I run a new session of FLStudio. When playing a track with this version, somehow this asio drivers locks out and FL is no longer producing any sound, while the timer and track indicator still moves (in hybrid Playback tracking mode).

I can only re-use the FLStudio asio driver after a reboot of my pc. Selecting another ASIO driver, like asio4all, works without problems, however I do want to keep using FLStudio Asio, because it doesn't lock the audio on my PC for other apps.

Can you please fix the driver to no longer lock the audio card, and stops playback in FL 20?

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”