Fruity Squeeze Mixer Track Glitch

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
thearchersbows
Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:25 am

x

Fruity Squeeze Mixer Track Glitch

I uploaded a video to YouTube to try to illustrate the problem the best I can.

While working on a project that absolutely needs Fruity Squeeze, I noticed sounds coming from one mixer track that should have been coming from a different one. To investigate, I made a separate project file with two channels of Toxic Biohazard and made simple patterns with the intent on playing them separately twice, and together twice. Each channel has its own blood overdrive effect (for a little gain and filtering) and its own fruity squeeze effect (Mix level 100%, Preserve level ~%20-%45, Impact level ~%10-%20, post low filter at ~%50-%70 with minimal resonance), and its own limiter (just to visualize the sound). One mixer track is panned %50 to the left and the other panned %50 to the right. After hearing them together and separate with separate fruity squeeze effects turned on for both mixer tracks, I could definitely hear noise similar to the first mixer track "invading" the fruity squeeze plugin of the second mixer track. If anyone else is able to recreate this with effect plugins other than fruity squeeze, it would definitely be worth mentioning. If anyone has any idea of any fixes or driver issues I may want to look into, let me know. If I'm using fruity squeeze wrong, please tell me since I don't know much about DAW software plugins or how they're supposed to work. Also, this is my first post on this forum so let me know if I'm doing anything wrong.

Thanks.

thearchersbows
Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:33 am

x

Re: Fruity Squeeze Mixer Track Glitch

Scott wrote:Can you share this project? sure fr...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TheZaneAlexander
Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:46 pm

x

I am having this same issue. The sound from two...

Milinor
Technical Support
Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:42 pm

x

Hi there. Thanks for reporting. I've created a...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”