Overide generic link from Mixer when using Novation Launch Control is not working even aftter update 13jul2018

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
cosmowyn
Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:04 pm

x

Overide generic link from Mixer when using Novation Launch Control is not working even aftter update 13jul2018

Hi, since FL20 I can't overide generic link even after the newest update on 13-jul-2018. I am using a launch Control from Novation. The problem I have is, that all 16 pots have been automapped, top row is controlling mixer panning, and bottom row is controlling mixer faders, however I do not want to use my launchpad for mixing, I have other means for that, I did succefully setup my launchcontrol with generic links on my mixer, but I cant add new ones, and resetting the generic link settings in the pop up window after right click and overide generic link, the link still excist. I have tried deleting the mapping files from the data folder, but this had no succes. Please help, because its anoying the crap out of me ;)

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”