Latest version of a project has visual stuttering

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Ztla
Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:11 am

x

Latest version of a project has visual stuttering

Today windows was running some updater stuff etc. in the background which made my project and my whole pc run not-so-smoothly. In the end I noticed the visuals being laggy so I saved my project and turned FL off. I think at one point FL was not really responding properly and the windows taskbar was showing 2 open windows of fl instead of one, the other one not actually being viewable or anything, so I might've had to force close it too. Unfortunately I didn't think much of all this at the time so I don't remember the order of events that well.

Now when I open that project even though audio playback runs fine, the visuals stutter A LOT. The cpu usage isn't high at all either. I have an earlier version of the same project that has one less vsti (of which I have several other instances already in the project anyways), that's it, and it doesn't really stutter. Is my project file slightly corrupted or something and should I go back to the earlier version and redo the changes I did today? (thankfully it's not too big a job)

I have attached a video file of the project so you can see what the stutter looks like and that the audio is still playing back fine.

My pc itself should be fine. I ran full virus scans and DISM restorehealth + system file checker to check if I had corrupted registry files or something. Also downloaded the latest FL update and the problem still persists. The visual lag is there even in the menus and all when the project is open.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ztla
Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:58 am

x

Re: Latest version of a project has visual stuttering

Robiaster wrote:I don't see any noticeable visu...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Scott
Site Admin
Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:10 am

x

Re: Latest version of a project has visual stuttering

Follow the instructions from Ville in this thre...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”