FL Studio Access Violation Alert Then Crashing macOS FL20 Latest

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
selim_16
Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:23 pm

x

FL Studio Access Violation Alert Then Crashing macOS FL20 Latest

I was working on a sample which i consolidated from a pattern. I shift copied it then made it unique so there is two copies of the sample now and one is made unique. I reversed it and added some fade with the IN knob. Then i wanted to add reverb with the sample menu so i opened the sample menu and remembered that you can't add reverb to a playlist sample. I thought if I copy it to the channel rack then add some reverb without the help of a plugin. I dragged the sample from the left(not from the explorer but from the patterns and the samples that I've used in the project) to the channel rack where it stalled then gave an access violation error. I don't have a video because i lost the project before it autosaved. I have a screenshot from the alert dialogue. Which wouldn't go away even if I clicked OK. I had to force close the program
ss-fl20-accessviolation.png
Specs;

2015 Macbook Air 13''

4 gigs of ram
intel i5 1,6
128 gb storage (if it matters?)
Latest FL version 20.0.3 (build 38) on macOS High Sierra 10.13.6
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”