Certain piano roll colors will not play in the VST, only default FL Green "1" piano roll color will....

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
tylerclarkofficial
Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:21 am

x

Certain piano roll colors will not play in the VST, only default FL Green "1" piano roll color will....

When using "Play" VST by EastWest and certain piano roll colors either do not make the normal sound for the VST selection or they play no sound at all. What's weird is if I change the colors to the default FL Studio Green (1) color they play just fine. The problem is I've wrote these HUGE midi pieces in different colors in Kontakt and now the I'm trying to use "Play" it's all messed up and I can't find a way to mass change ALL of the piano roll note's colors. I can only change them one at a time by double clicking the note and changing the color (to see where I have to change from "light green 15" to "green 1 default" see pic hmmm2.PNG).

I tried to attach some pics and I've done a ton of looking trying to find a way to change all the colors back to default in bulk or a way to solve this. I may just not be searching the exact right term so ANY help would be appreciated. Thanks guys!
hmmm1.PNG
hmmm2.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”