One of my patterns continues playing even though it shouldnt

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Ulysse Parisel
Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:55 pm

x

One of my patterns continues playing even though it shouldnt

Hello,
I'm currently doing a new piece of music and I've ran into a small problem that I cannot seem to solve.
Weirdly, one of my drum patterns continues playing in my playlist even though it shouldn't. I clearly marked the moment where it should start playing and the moment where it should stop but nothing will do : it will start playing again after the end of the chorus. I checked that it wasn't in the bottom of my playlist or anything like that but it seems to be a bug because if I start listening around the start of the chorus or before , it does it. But if I start listening after that, it doesn't reappear at all. This is quite difficult to explain and i would've liked to put a video of the problem but the sound of my OBS software is just horrible and you can't hear anything unfortunately. I'd like to solve this problem quickly if possible so any help would be appreciated :)
If you have any questions regarding some details, just ask me.

Thanks.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”