Newtone - Moving notes (start/end) independently NOT working

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Pantuss
Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:02 am

x

Newtone - Moving notes (start/end) independently NOT working

In the manual of Newtone, it reads:
Move note start/end independently Click the Left or Right edge of the note and drag, hold (Ctrl + drag) left/right to detach it from surrounding notes, if possible.
Move note independently Place the cursor on the front half of the note so the hand cursor appears and drag. Hold (Ctrl + drag) to detach the note from surrounding notes, if possible.
I'm trying to achieve that goal and I'm following the instructions, but notes (start/end) won't move independently. I can't see any difference whether or not I hold Ctrl (either left Ctl or right Ctl).

I was wondering if it happens to other Newtone users as well and if it is indeed a bug, I'd like to know when it will be fixed. Thank you.

By the way, both Ctrl keys work just fine in FL Studio whenever I need to use either. I'm using FL Studio 20 on Windows 10 Home.

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:57 pm

x

Re: Newtone - Moving notes (start/end) independently NOT working

It's on our to-do list It will be fixed in a fu...

Milinor
Technical Support
Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:13 pm

x

Re: Newtone - Moving notes (start/end) independently NOT working

Hi there. Thanks for reporting. This issue (#6...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”