x32 and x64 plugin issues with a collaboration project

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
skde
Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:06 pm

x

x32 and x64 plugin issues with a collaboration project

Hiya,

I'm working with a friend who runs a 64 bit system (I'm 32 bit), and in a recent project I'm no longer able to open the plugin Valhalla Vintage Verb. The flp seems to be trying to open ValhallaVintagex64.dll, and of course I can't load it, but the thing is I was able to open projects from him recently with no issue. I can also no longer load the valhallas in another project from him even though I could two days ago.
I can still, however, open the plugin with no issues in a different version of the flp that he sent me in the folder.

These issues starting happening after I updated my FL to the most recent version, but I can't fathom the inconsistency in behaviour.
I've already tried reinstalling both FL and the plugin itself, with no results.
Would love some help!

Many thanks,
skde

NTO
Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:59 pm

x

Re: x32 and x64 plugin issues with a collaboration project

Are you forcing bit size selection in the wrapp...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”