Ultranova + Automap + Fl Studio = ?????

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
pheromone
Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:28 am

x

Ultranova + Automap + Fl Studio = ?????

Hello, I am having a very difficult time trying to learn how to setup my Novation Ultranova to act as a DAW controller within Fl Studio. I see it touted on reviews and blogs as having this ability. I have searched long and wide for the last week trying to get to grips with Automap and how to get things working in FL, but I'm lost. I have the latest 4.11 version of Automap installed and am using Fl Studio 12.

When I press the Automap button on the Ultranova, it reads on the display "No clients connected / No ReWire transport found" however the Automap launch page shows my Ultranova connected.

If i try mapping one of the touch sense rotary knobs to a channel fader, it doesn't recognize it. I've watched every Novation Ultranova video on youtube it seems. Using the Ultranova in standard MIDI mode is even more confusing, acting buggy and unresponsive.

Can anyone provide a resource to walk a person through this? Ableton gets all the love on this topic while FL appears to be the black sheep here.

Any constructive help would be very helpful. Thank you!

steevm
Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:33 am

x

Re: Ultranova + Automap + Fl Studio = ?????

I never got it to work either. Would love to kn...

Alphons
Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:16 pm

x

Re: Ultranova + Automap + Fl Studio = ?????

Please reference the manufacturer's instruction...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”